Award of Excellence
The FCSS Achievement Awards Program has been redesigned to recognize FCSS programs or projects that have helped to strengthen the social fabric of their community. These projects have achieved this through a demonstrated commitment to improving preventive social programs and services.
Up to six Awards of Excellence will be presented:
- two to FCSS programs serving populations less than 20,000
- two to FCSS programs serving populations between 20,000 and 85,000
- two to FCSS programs serving populations over 85,000
In order to be eligible for this award, FCSS programs or projects must be able to demonstrate they have supported their communities in one or more of the following ways:
- Exhibited innovation and creativity in meeting community needs
- Enhanced the social well-being of individuals, families, or communities through prevention
- Worked as a catalyst to bring together mutually beneficial partnerships with other community organizations to identify and address a community need
- Provided leadership in community development
Programs or projects must also demonstrate alignment with FCSS Strategic Directions.
Outstanding Individual Achievement Awards- Volunteer and Staff Categories
The Outstanding Achievement Awards will honour an individual (one for a volunteer and one for an FCSS program staff member) who, over the past fifteen years or more, has made significant contributions to FCSS. The Outstanding Individual Achievement Awards recognize long service and significant professional or personal involvement in support of FCSS on a provincial level.
The nominees must have made a significant or outstanding contribution to FCSS. Local contributions are recognized; however, impact at the regional or provincial level, as well as the local level, is required. Volunteers or paid employees of FCSS funded agencies are not eligible for nomination.
Nomination Package Upload