We provide the following services to over 200 FCSS Programs across Alberta:
- Strengthen and maintain a structured system of networking and sharing of information and expertise amongst communities, boards and staffs.
- Investigate and pursue common issues and concerns affecting municipal preventive social programs and those boards duly appointed by a local authority to administer such programs.
- Advocate on behalf of local communities and programs to the general public, municipal governments, regional service/government bodies, provincial agencies and authorities and national agencies and authorities.
- Provide orientation and education to individuals, communities, boards and staff via conferences, training events, newsletters and information included in the Resource Bank.
- Provide, where possible, assistance regarding concerns or issues of a local or regional nature, and when specifically requested, to individual FCSS boards or other boards to be appointed by local authorities to provide preventive social programs.
- Develop critical tools to assist communities and programs to meet local mandates and needs.
Advocacy Toolkit and Downloadable Documents
Search for Similar Programs
Search by List
Forty Mile Regional FCSS
Address: Box 100, Bow Island, AB T0K 0G0
Gift Lake Métis Settlement Community Services
Address: Box 60, Gift Lake, AB T0G 1B0
Kikino Métis Settlement FCSS
Address: General Delivery, Kikino, AB T0A 2B0