We provide the following services to over 200 FCSS Programs across Alberta:
- Strengthen and maintain a structured system of networking and sharing of information and expertise amongst communities, boards and staffs.
- Investigate and pursue common issues and concerns affecting municipal preventive social programs and those boards duly appointed by a local authority to administer such programs.
- Advocate on behalf of local communities and programs to the general public, municipal governments, regional service/government bodies, provincial agencies and authorities and national agencies and authorities.
- Provide orientation and education to individuals, communities, boards and staff via conferences, training events, newsletters and information included in the Resource Bank.
- Provide, where possible, assistance regarding concerns or issues of a local or regional nature, and when specifically requested, to individual FCSS boards or other boards to be appointed by local authorities to provide preventive social programs.
- Develop critical tools to assist communities and programs to meet local mandates and needs.
Advocacy Toolkit and Downloadable Documents
Search for Similar Programs
Search by List
Rainbow Lake FCSS
Address: Box 149, Rainbow Lake, AB T0H 2Y0
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Beach FCSS, Summer Village of
Address: RR1, Site 1, Comp 63, Onoway, AB T0E 1V0
Smoky Lake County FCSS
Address: Box 310, Smoky Lake, AB T0A 3C0
Smoky River FCSS
Address: 11 Central Avenue Southwest, Falher, AB T0H 1M0
Special Areas 2, 3, 4 Board
Address: Box 820, Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
St. Paul County and Elk Point FCSS
Address: 5015 49 Avenue, Saint Paul, AB, T0A 3A4
Phone: 780-645-1950 ext 209