We provide the following services to over 200 FCSS Programs across Alberta:
- Strengthen and maintain a structured system of networking and sharing of information and expertise amongst communities, boards and staffs.
- Investigate and pursue common issues and concerns affecting municipal preventive social programs and those boards duly appointed by a local authority to administer such programs.
- Advocate on behalf of local communities and programs to the general public, municipal governments, regional service/government bodies, provincial agencies and authorities and national agencies and authorities.
- Provide orientation and education to individuals, communities, boards and staff via conferences, training events, newsletters and information included in the Resource Bank.
- Provide, where possible, assistance regarding concerns or issues of a local or regional nature, and when specifically requested, to individual FCSS boards or other boards to be appointed by local authorities to provide preventive social programs.
- Develop critical tools to assist communities and programs to meet local mandates and needs.
Advocacy Toolkit and Downloadable Documents
Search for Similar Programs
Search by List
Address: 4911 53 Street, Amisk AB T0B 0B0
Address: 1016 4 Avenue, Beaverlodge AB T0H 0C0
Big Lakes Family and Community Services
Address: 5305 56 Street, High Prairie AB T0G 1E0