We provide the following services to over 200 FCSS Programs across Alberta:
- Strengthen and maintain a structured system of networking and sharing of information and expertise amongst communities, boards and staffs.
- Investigate and pursue common issues and concerns affecting municipal preventive social programs and those boards duly appointed by a local authority to administer such programs.
- Advocate on behalf of local communities and programs to the general public, municipal governments, regional service/government bodies, provincial agencies and authorities and national agencies and authorities.
- Provide orientation and education to individuals, communities, boards and staff via conferences, training events, newsletters and information included in the Resource Bank.
- Provide, where possible, assistance regarding concerns or issues of a local or regional nature, and when specifically requested, to individual FCSS boards or other boards to be appointed by local authorities to provide preventive social programs.
- Develop critical tools to assist communities and programs to meet local mandates and needs.
Advocacy Toolkit and Downloadable Documents
Search for Similar Programs
Search by List
Buffalo Lake Métis Settlement FCSS
Address: 17203 Buffalo Lake Drive, Caslan AB T0A 0R0
Mary Ann Salik
Address: Box 160, Cereal, AB T0J 0N0
Address: 135 Main Street, Champion AB T0L 0R0
Address: 5107 50th St, Clive, AB T0C 0Y0
Coronation and District Support Services
Address: Box 219, Coronation, AB T0C 1C0