We provide the following services to over 200 FCSS Programs across Alberta:
- Strengthen and maintain a structured system of networking and sharing of information and expertise amongst communities, boards and staffs.
- Investigate and pursue common issues and concerns affecting municipal preventive social programs and those boards duly appointed by a local authority to administer such programs.
- Advocate on behalf of local communities and programs to the general public, municipal governments, regional service/government bodies, provincial agencies and authorities and national agencies and authorities.
- Provide orientation and education to individuals, communities, boards and staff via conferences, training events, newsletters and information included in the Resource Bank.
- Provide, where possible, assistance regarding concerns or issues of a local or regional nature, and when specifically requested, to individual FCSS boards or other boards to be appointed by local authorities to provide preventive social programs.
- Develop critical tools to assist communities and programs to meet local mandates and needs.
Advocacy Toolkit and Downloadable Documents
Search for Similar Programs
Search by List
East Prairie Métis Settlement FCSS
Address: Box 1289, High Prairie, AB T0G 1E0
Address: 5023 51 Ave, Eckville, AB T0M 0X0
Elizabeth Métis Settlement FCSS
Address: Box 420, Cold Lake, AB T9M 1P1
Address: Box 159, Empress, AB T0J 1E0
Flagstaff Family and Community Services
Address: 4809 49 Ave, Killam, AB T0B 2L0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com