We provide the following services to over 200 FCSS Programs across Alberta:
- Strengthen and maintain a structured system of networking and sharing of information and expertise amongst communities, boards and staffs.
- Investigate and pursue common issues and concerns affecting municipal preventive social programs and those boards duly appointed by a local authority to administer such programs.
- Advocate on behalf of local communities and programs to the general public, municipal governments, regional service/government bodies, provincial agencies and authorities and national agencies and authorities.
- Provide orientation and education to individuals, communities, boards and staff via conferences, training events, newsletters and information included in the Resource Bank.
- Provide, where possible, assistance regarding concerns or issues of a local or regional nature, and when specifically requested, to individual FCSS boards or other boards to be appointed by local authorities to provide preventive social programs.
- Develop critical tools to assist communities and programs to meet local mandates and needs.
Advocacy Toolkit and Downloadable Documents
Search for Similar Programs
Search by List
Onoway FCSS, Town of
Address: Town of Onoway FCSS, Box 540, Onoway, AB T0E 1V0
Paddle Prairie Métis Settlement FCSS
Address: Box 58, Paddle Prairie, AB T0H 2W0
Parkland County FCSS, Wabamun Office
Address: 5217 52 Street, Wabamun, AB T0E 2K0
Peavine Métis Settlement FCSS
Address: Bag 4, High Prairie, AB T0G 1E0
Phone: 780-523-4488 or 780-523-4495
Rainbow Lake FCSS
Address: Box 149, Rainbow Lake, AB T0H 2Y0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com